UNT | University of North Texas

Search form

RMR/Alternate RMR Designation

Please complete this form if you are a new RMR. If you are transferring to a different unit or resigning from your position please use the RMR Update Form instead. Please do not designate any other RMR except yourself on this form. 

If you have any questions before completing this form, please contact our office at (940) 565-4142 or records@unt.edu

1 Start 2 RMR Type 3 Employee Details 4 Employee Location 5 Unit Details 6 Replacing 7 Complete